'If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies!'

May 03, 2015

Recipe for a chilled afternoon...

After a rainy & lazy morning busy at giving a try to homemade nail art I was still in the mood for creation...



I decided to do some homemade wellness products. As I never did this before I decided to go for something simple; I would try a chocolate flavoured lip scrub...yummy & useful to prepare the lips for spring whenever it comes! The recipe is very easy and I had all the ingredients at home, so I gave it a try...the result looks really yummy but no, I shall not eat it!! What I will do is share the result & recipe with you.



Why stop when it started so well. I have been searching for a good natural face cleanser so why not make one myself, secret ingredient... honey, I read it's very efficient and antibacterial also that it makes the skin really soft, recipe of the honey face cleanser below for your own testing ;)



Lips & face having had a treat, the body needed its own and for this nothing better than a coconut sugar scrub, very easy and quick to prepare so no excuses. 



Once all these treats are ready, store them in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.



My recipe for a chilled Sunday afternoon...

Ingredients
Your gracious self ^^
Chocolate flavoured lip scrub
Honey face cleanser
Coconut sugar body scrub
All ingredients may be changed at will except for the first one :) 

Preparation
Take a walk, do some stretching or yoga and/or just have a bath, use the coconut sugar scrub on your body and the honey cleanser on the face and leave for a couple minutes. While you wait use the chocolate flavoured lip scrub on the lips and massage. Rinse it all with warm water and dry with a fluffy soft towel, drink a warm tea and read a book or watch a movie...

Result
A very chilled & relaxed you with a soft and nicely perfumed skin ;)


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment