'If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies!'

March 20, 2015

<creative afternoon>

Some days you just have to move and get something done out of your own hands....I've been procrastinating yet wanting to do some clothes repurposing of some stuff I never use so what better than a lazy & sunny afternoon to stop procrastinating and do so...I decided to start with a cute little pair of shorts that I made out of some used denim blue jeans...I'm quite happy with the result [^_^]


After I decided to modify a tshirt that I loved when I bought it but never seemed to find how/when to wear and make it a cute little girly top which I will more easily know how/when to wear hopefully! 


As I can never do something without making myself a new piece of jewelry I now have a new & super cute blue & white fabric ring which I love already <3


I started a couple other things...a sport shirt out of a colorful Adidas tshirt I won at a run last year as well as a cute mini skirt and some hand warmers but those are still in progress ... 🕔🕒 

All creations by ::les tresors de lyl::

No comments:

Post a Comment