'If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies!'

March 22, 2015

Aqueous transmission

The tittle of this post is inspired by the song I was listening to, feel free to listen to it while you read. I just love this song: Aqueous transmission by Incubus (http://youtu.be/3k0-sGqxIiQ). This song makes me think of the ocean ever single time I listen to it. I grew up next to it and have to admit it's the only thing I constantly miss from my country. There's nothing more relaxing than the sound of the waves crashing on the sand on a warm sunny day.

I had a pretty chilled weekend with friends, at home, with sports & yoga and I must insist life is made out of the little things...the small moments, the little attentions. Always enjoy your loved ones, you never know when they will be taken from you ;)

I'm fairly new to yoga but find it to be very enjoyable and somewhat visually beautiful...when you're good at it not really my case yet but I manage some cute yoga shots now and then.




Looking forward to summer & warmth to try yoga on the lake with the SUP [ô.ô]

I don't know if it's the yoga, the song, both or just the memory its self but feeling so relaxed brought be back to this aqueous transmission I wrote some years back...

'I've sailed through warm waters
As well as frozen lakes
I sail because I have no choice 
And I sing until I have no voice
I want to find what's further down the river
So I'll sing until I float away
Sometimes I look back and see
The many mistakes I have made
I'm just protecting the flame
Making my own way through
The uncertain waters of life
Many times I fought doubts
Doubts I'll ever find what's to be found
But I smile, I smile at life
I just want to enjoy the ride
The largest trip I'll ever make
I don't want my dreams broken
So I sail further down the river
Hoping to discover soon
Where they're taking me
What the purpose of the trip is
I cannot be certain
I sure hope to be getting closer
And that I will reach it someway'
020112

    Amsterdam, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment