'If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies!'

March 19, 2015

Introduction



Got to start somewhere so I'll go for a small and hopefully not boring introduction...

I am a mess; I laugh, I cry, I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm silly sometimes and crazy some others ... basically I am human like all of you; my thoughts and emotions flicker and change every single hour of every single day. I like writing, reading, taking photos and editing them, I love stand up paddle board and more recently discovered pole dancing as a sport which I am already slowly getting addicted to. I make some jewellery and some decos and I love spending a good time with good friends & loved ones. I live with my man that loves me and can somehow stand me day by day (don't know how but I guess I'm just lucky). I am an animal lover but cats&kittens are my favs so you're bound to see them popping by anyday, we have two black cats Onyx & Smoky and they are my babies as I like to say.



 I am in my thirties and I still have lots of things I want to do some day but never find the time or courage or both but I'd like it to change ... I have lots of dreams but if you blankly ask me the question I'll be speechless and won't know what to say. 😉 I have my head in the clouds but my feet are on concrete ground...tricky combination but it seems it's the one i need to be free.

I think you know it all or at least I can't think of anything else to say, enjoy the read and come back anytime!




No comments:

Post a Comment