'If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies!'

March 19, 2015

Old idea, new beginning...

'Life is a series of steps that lead to happiness, writing helps me to follow this road . I share with you my thoughts, my writtings , my photos or my favorites of the moment.'



I decided that I needed to start writing and sharing even though no one might read it but creating my first blog a long time ago helped so I'll give it another try and as English became the fav language to express myself this little bundle of free expression will be mostly in English but it might also be in French or Portuguese depending on the mood of the moment 😏 

I also started today publishing online for reading some of my writtings and intend to continue...so far it's mostly poetry but someday I might finish the two stories I started long ago...

You should read "fl|cker|ng thoughts" on Wattpad #poetry http://w.tt/19AIPOU Download the App Now! http://w.tt/app-ios-s


I realise I am rusty at this...haven't used my old blog since 2010 but it will be a fun thing to restart and hope you enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment